Wednesday, November 1, 2017

I will survive...okay maybe not.

I had build a rather eclectic, yet functional shelter/house.  It wasn’t exactly pretty, but it worked and kept me safe my first two “nights” in Minecraft survival mode.  It had a door, a crafting table, torches, and a furnace.  I spent the first night making a pick ax and shovel.  During the day I wandered around, but stayed close to my house to gather wood blocks and food.  I killed a few pigs and chickens.  My second night I spent cooking meat in my oven.  I had decided that I would go mining the next day, because I wanted to get more stone to add to my house and also some ore to make armor.

It was a lovely Minecraft day and I wandered for a bit until I could find a good place to start mining.  I went at it with my pick ax and was able to go pretty deep. I was finding lots of coal and ore, so I kept at it.  I was mining a little longer than I had intended and as I was leaving the mine it was getting dark.  On my way back home a spider attacked me, but I fought back with my sword, as I was attacking it another spider came and attacked me and...I died.


No comments:

Post a Comment